Our employees are partners in our success.
– Tim Ryan
President, Worldwide Structural Fabrication
Join Our Team
If you’re interested in a career at Worldwide Structural Fabrication, download and fill out a job application.
Once complete, return the application to us in person or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Employment Opportunities
Metal Fabrication - Welder/Fabricator
Worldwide Structural Fabrication, a metal fabrication company located in Southern Indiana, is seeking a Welder/Fabricator to assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces, or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in our manufacturing organization.
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills perferred
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Work in a team environment and respect all teammates
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, weld symbols, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures
- Prefer candidate with SMAW experience in steel
- Utilize handheld tools such as a hand-held screw gun, drill gun, and grinders
- Operate calipers, weld gauges, tape measures, and other welding hand tools
- Maintain weld machines using preventative maintenance methods
- Create specific weldment set-ups and fixturing to meet geometric requirements
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Prioritize workflow through effective communication with management staff
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to operate a fork-lift and overhead crane
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: Health insurance; paid time off
Return completed applications to email@example.com.